Keep your vehicle safe and roadworthy with our quick, professional windshield repair services.
It can happen to anyone. One minute you are driving happily to your destination, and suddenly, a chip appears in your windshield due to a rock or other road debris flying into your windshield. Now you’re searching for “windshield repair” and feeling stressed and frustrated. Don’t worry. You’ve got us here at McConnell Auto Glass to take care of your windshield repair needs.
Here are some of the things we want you to know about windshield repair:
- Usually, only windshields can be repaired. If the back glass or side glass of your car breaks, it will probably need replacement.
- If you have a chip or crack in your windshield, it is highly unlikely that the windshield would cave in on you while driving. The windshield is specifically designed not to bust or shatter.
- It is a very good idea to call for windshield repair quickly after you get a small chip. Chips can be repaired best soon after they occur, before they can be compromised by debris, dirt or water.
- Not all chips or cracks can be repaired. It depends on the size, depth and location of the issue. If we do not feel like windshield repair is your best option, we will discuss our professional opinion with you and allow you to decide how to proceed.
- If our technician recommends windshield repair and the repaired chip does not sustain the repair (cracking or chipping more later), we will credit the cost of the windshield repair towards your subsequent replacement cost.
If you need windshield repair in Wake Forest, North Carolina, we look forward to helping. Just give us a call today.
At McConnell Auto Glass, we offer windshield repair in Raleigh, Garner, Clayton, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Knightdale, Benson, Dunn, Coats, Lillington, Angier, Cary, Holly Springs, Apex, Morrisville, Four Oaks, Smithfield, Durham, Willow Springs, Rolesville, and Zebulon, North Carolina.